⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Well King I'd like to know why you created the flying saucer and party hat booster?

TRICIA4955
TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3

King, why did you create the flying saucer and party hat booster when you can't earn them as a reward.  I, for one, will not purchase these boosters.   If you don't come up with a way for us to earn them then I'm done with your games.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi TRICIA4955, I hear you and I'm sorry that it's taken this long to respond back to you.  The only way that those rewards were earned was with level 2000 and some people played the level over and over to accumulate them.  But King has now stopped this on level 2000 so I am hoping that they put those boosters in future challenge wins.

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3

Elsa, I only play levels that I know I can pass without using any boosters when I have space dash (to gain more boosters).  When I only have magic dash I wait so I don't use up the boosters I've accumulated.  

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi TRICIA4955, please be very careful about accumulating your boosters on a mobile device because they are only saved to your device so any crash or update can cause you to lose all boosters and lives at any time. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?