Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
King, why did you create the flying saucer and party hat booster when you can't earn them as a reward. I, for one, will not purchase these boosters. If you don't come up with a way for us to earn them then I'm done with your games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi TRICIA4955, please be very careful about accumulating your boosters on a mobile device because they are only saved to your device so any crash or update can cause you to lose all boosters and lives at any time.
Elsa, I only play levels that I know I can pass without using any boosters when I have space dash (to gain more boosters). When I only have magic dash I wait so I don't use up the boosters I've accumulated.
Hi TRICIA4955, I hear you and I'm sorry that it's taken this long to respond back to you. The only way that those rewards were earned was with level 2000 and some people played the level over and over to accumulate them. But King has now stopped this on level 2000 so I am hoping that they put those boosters in future challenge wins.