Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My daughter accidentally erased my candy crush app on my phone. Am i able to restore it to where i can pick up right where i left off?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How do I know what my user ID was? I certainly don't remember setting one up when I downloaded the app. I just downloaded it and started playing it.
Hi Danielle, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps in this blog: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Then once you have the number, please complete the form on this webpage: https://care.king.com/en/contact
Give them your user ID # and level where you were at. They can look into your account and get you back on track. Please let me know when you get back to your current level.