Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can see online help for games after 3500 but i can not play them.
What can i do to have always the latest released games? change language setup? VPN to other country?
I'am from Belgium the game is set in dutch
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It depends on the hardware and OS you are playing from. They have released up to level 3560 on Win10 but other platforms have to wait for it to be ported and tested first. I think I read somewhere they release new levels each Wednesday.