⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New levels

Options
Betty_Kelly
Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2

Can someone give me an idea how to beat 2618?  I can't figure out how to burst those twirling things at the bottom.

Best Answer

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there Betty! I will be glad to give you a video that shows how to beat this level. You have to make a color bomb/striped combo or a color bomb/wrapped combo many times to take them out since you have to hit them 5 times each before they explode. It takes time and luck, and it took me about 2 days to pass this one. Here is the video for you. Good luck!

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there Betty! I will be glad to give you a video that shows how to beat this level. You have to make a color bomb/striped combo or a color bomb/wrapped combo many times to take them out since you have to hit them 5 times each before they explode. It takes time and luck, and it took me about 2 days to pass this one. Here is the video for you. Good luck!

• Betty_Kelly
    Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Thanks Laura. I suspected as much so guess I'll have to center my attention on one of those whirling things that is close to the cherry!
  • Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

<3 That's a good start. It has been a week, and I wonder if you have passed it finally. Good luck to you on all of your other levels and take care, friend!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?