Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought the package deal for $6.99 and it took several days to come through on my AMEX card on 6/27/18. It is now 7/1/18 and I have not received my Dainty Bundle is 50 gold bars, one each of 7 other prizes. Please give me what I paid for!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have noticed many others that are saying they too didn’t receive the stuff they had paid for. This is a terrible business practice. Thank you for clearing this up