Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought the remote control car from your advertiser LUCKKY STORE. It is not no where near as advertised. I contacted them immediately to return it and they have not answered any emails. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi RandyGriffiths, sorry for the delay in responding. Those advertisements have nothing to do with King. You will have to write to LUCKKY STORE's customer service. If you don't get any answer from them then I would write to the Better Business Bureau and report them.