Candy Crush Saga Level 3546

Options
Ketan_Patel-2
Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2

Another ridiculous level.  Probably been on this level for 3 days now.  The waffles block so many jelly's that I cannot even get close.

Tried with full set of boosters plus extra boosters and still cannot get close.  Tried TWO cookie+cookie combo's AND other combos and still cannot complete this level.  Beyond a joke now.  Introduced numerous new items that have made the game ridiculous.

I also noticed that the combos did not clear what they are supposed to clear, how is anyone supposed to complete this level?  As usual, I will probably receive a reply in a few weeks after I have wasted so many more boosters!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ketan, guess what?  It didn't take you weeks to get an answer!  I'm replying after you posted this an hour ago!  I am going to report this level because you are the second person reporting this as a problem.  Keep your fingers crossed that they can resolve this.

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hi Elsa, Thanks for looking so quickly.  I think I have just noticed the problem, I nearly completed the level when the waffles at the last minute added a few layers after the sweet packet hit it.  Absolute shambles!  I have wasted so many boosters, it is impossible to complete.  When will we know it has been fixed?

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi all! Just an update, this level should be tweaked :-) 

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?