Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why does level 3398 has a bug where there is a continuous flow from the 6th column on top that empties on bottom at 4th column. I have to leave game and restart? Keeps happening!!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bballjer44, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I haven't seen anyone else here say that they are having an issue with this level but I have read some people have trouble with levels that are never ending. Is this what happened to you?