Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I restore my wife's Candy Crush to her phone after I accidently deleted it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Randy, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? If she was playing through Facebook or the Kingdom then her progress was restored. Since you wrote this a few days ago I am sure that you reinstalled the game. Did her progress come back? If not, then I am going to refer you to this blog to get her user ID #: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have her number please complete the form on this page giving her user ID # and level and they will get her back on track: https://care.king.com/contact