Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Several times my buddy and I have done our part to complete the challenge and yet I get a failed message. I just want to know what's going on. I've taken screenshots when it has happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michelle, I am going to forward this message to a King Admin. Maybe there is a problem with the challenge or she can explain more about it.
Hi Michelle A, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. You can read what a King Admin had to say about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/buddy-challenge-851020566