Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have submitte a help question regarding lost items and when I opened candy crush I saw a pop up that said the customer care team responded to me, but I don't know where to find the response
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I do not see an envelope at the top, or anywhere on the page.
Hi Rob, sorry for the delay in responding. Have you checked the envelope located on the top of this page? Does it have a number one on it? If so, that is where your answer is. If not, please write them again here: https://care.king.com/contact