Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My iPhone reset randomly today which resulted in me being at level 1!! mind you, I show that I had a back-up last night. Please help, I have no plans to start over at level 1. =(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Support at Candy Crush is AMAZING! If you send them an email they are able to reset you to your level that you were logged in to at Facebook. It might take 24 hours but they are super about their responses. Good Luck.