Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush I read people have an in game chat feature - how? ~kindness matters~
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cindi Lee, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. I never heard of that but just did a Google search and one of the Admins responded to someone who had a chat issue: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-live-chat-gone
She said that it has to do with Facebook. If you figure out how it works, can you please let me know because I never heard of this before.