Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All my friends get free bosters after they pass a level from the first time, but I don’t (( can I fix that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diana, thank you for writing back. I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps from here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have this number I am going to ask you to complete the form from here: https://care.king.com/en/contact
Give them a pretty please because your friends have been getting their boosters but I haven't. Hopefully they can offer you some free boosters for writing to them.
yes, this is exactly the problem I was talking about
Hi Diana, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you referring to Mort's helmet where you pass a level on the first try and you can get a reward? Then if the next level is completed on the first try the rewards increase? Is this the challenge that you are talking about?