Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat level 376 candy crush with 6 moves left. Now, it is stuck in a loop of exploding candies and fish and all, with 30 coconut wheels awaiting to go off as well. It has not counted down my 6 moves, yet, so I cannot "skip" yet. What do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Beth, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?