⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

3471 Not possible in the number of moves

Options
David_H
David_H Posts: 63 Level 3

As I've seen in some CC forums, 3471 is impossible in its current guise.  I've tried wasting boosters but the number of moves makes it a practical impossibility as the cherries have to travel more spaces than are available and that's assuming you're lucky enough to have the boosters which can make it possible in terms of bringing the cherries through the relevant portals...  Please return the number of moves to the original levelor else people will simply stop playing here.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi David H, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still stuck on this level?  The studio has been made aware of how many complaints are being posted regarding the levels changing the number of moves.  They are seriously looking into this and hopefully will not make as many changes on specific levels in the future.

• David_H
    David_H Posts: 63 Level 3
    Options

Hi David H, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still stuck on this level?  The studio has been made aware of how many complaints are being posted regarding the levels changing the number of moves.  They are seriously looking into this and hopefully will not make as many changes on specific levels in the future.

Thanks, Elsa - yes, this level is still physically impossible. I just used boosters and played the 'perfect' game - only to need at least four hand-switches in order to win, so I shall wait until it's changed to a more sensible number of moves! The problem is, the final cherries fall with 11 moves remaining - and more than 11 moves are needed to reach the exit (a minimum of 15, I think - and that's if absolutely everything works in your favour).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?