Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played candy Crush for many years and recently my phone died when I was playing and when I restarted after charging all my boosters are gone!! Can you please return them to me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kellene, please give it a couple of days because they are located in Spain and are on a different time zone. Now it's the weekend and no one is there. Let's see if you get any response by say late Monday afternoon.
I tried to go to that link and asked for help but sadly no response
Hi Kellene Lee,
Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. You can read more about it https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/superstar-information-post-where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device
I am going to offer you a link to contact King and maybe a pretty please might help you get some free boosters. Here is the link: https://care.king.com/contact