Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 1500 after couple times of attempts.
But now the system repeats it!
I already tried to refresh couple times but it doesn't succeed .
This is a hard level. Frustrating!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi VOXETTE. sorry for the delay in responding. You haven't mentioned whether you are playing on a mobile device or computer. Are you seeing stars on that level, if not then the level is not registering as being cleared. You have to clear the history on the computer or mobile device because if the history is still there I think it would keep repeating. So clear out the history and write back to let me know if it advanced you.