Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I've been playing Candy Crush for a while, and I want to take my progress from my device and associate it with my Facebook account. Is there a way to do it without losing all of my progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KRainey87, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. If you never played the game through Facebook or the Kingdom then your progress doesn't get saved. But don't lose faith because we can still help you. First I need you to get your user ID # and here is some information to help you get it: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have this number, I want you to complete the form on this webpage: https://care.king.com/contact Give them your user ID # and the level that you are at and they can transfer it to Facebook for you.