Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I've accidentally logged into facebook, I lose all my friends and suddenly I'm the only one playing the game. Might look nice that I'm #1 on each level, but there's nobody else playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christina, you have no facebook friends? If you have no facebook friends that is why you are not seeing anyone. You need to log out and log back into the kingdom then you will see your friends reappear.
And for other users, Facebook friends will only show on the Kingdom if they have registered on there
I am strictly using the android app on my tablet.
Are you running the game from Facebook or from the king.com website? If I run it from Facebook I only see Facebook friends. If I run from outside Facebook I see the king.com friends. I do see (non-Facebook) king.com players in the standings for the special event contests though. They aren't listed anywhere like they are when running from the king.com website.
I have no facebook friends, how would that affect my game friends?
Might me a Facebook setting. Under Settings, Apps and Websites, Edit Candy Crush Saga, if App Visibility is set to Only You, maybe that prevents you from seeing your FB friends playing CC?