Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can no longer make a Candy Crush purchase. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty, I just answered your other question regarding the purchase. Do you know if the purchase went through? Have you cleared out the history daily on your iPad? I am wondering if you haven't cleared out the history that the same thing keeps happening. Please let us know if your purchase went through because then I can redirect you to the moderators who handle the purchases. Also after clearing the history please let me know if it happens again and also if you can do a print screen to show this to us. No one else here today has reported this but I am going through questions now so I might come across more and if I do I will write you back here.