Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not able to see the key of the mystery chest. So I don't receive the reward either. This is the third time this has happened. It is frustrating to not receive the rewards .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Priya, you aren't having much lucky lately are you? First it's Mort's magic helmets and now the chest key not working. I haven't seen the key not working yet but I will keep my eye open on this today to see if anyone else reports this.