Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it when I finish and my buddy does not...I lose??? I continue to be baffled by this buddy challenge thing!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Allison1, you can read more about the buddy challenge on this link. Look for a message from Cez because she is a King Admin: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/buddy-challenge-851020566
Both you and your buddy have to complete the challenge for you to win
This still makes no sense whatsoever but thanks!!!