Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have two FB accounts I accidentally logged in with the wrong account and all my boosters have transferred to that account.
Can i get them back to the right account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dotdotdot, I am very surprised that your boosters transferred at all. Were they purchased boosters or reward free boosters? If they were purchased, you can follow the steps here: You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1 If they were free boosters they shouldn't have been able to transfer from one account to another. Can you not play on the incorrect account?