Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want fish season please by hitting 4 colours together how can I get it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you referring to a challenge or just being able to get 4 fish together?
Hi Fakeye, I think this is being changed over to the game and not everyone has seen it yet. I haven't seen it but someone from my Facebook group said that he got it. So we just have to be patient to wait until we all get the change.
I want fish to appear by hitting 4 same colors together
Hi Fakeye, are you referring to a specific challenge or just being able to get the 4 fish together? Please give me more details so that I can offer you further direction.