Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
im on level 256 and the fish aren’t multiplying into 3’s. I’m on mobile. Anyone have any idea if they changed how the fish work?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Tedious
Not working on Android thats for sure...
Hi all, there is a glitch with the fish not swimming very well and the studio has been made aware of this so please hang in there!
Last night I switched from phone to tablet and the level worked correctly. Passed the level. Tried it again on phone his morning and it still had the same problem.
Same issue on level 593...when will there be a solution. This is clearly a glitch.
Same issue on level 1432.
I’m having the exact same problem on the same board. The fish aren’t multiplying into 3. I believe it’s almost impossible to pass without the fish multiplying. Is this a glitch?