Why when I minimize candy crush does it close the game?

Jason_M_Raus
Jason_M_Raus Posts: 2 Newbie

When I minimize candy crush in the middle of a level it closes the game and it takes away hearts.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited July 2018

Hello Jason. I will ask about this. It does not do that for my game, and I regularly minimize Candy Crush (and the other games) to answer questions here on King Care, or to go check my email. Can I ask if you are hitting the Close All when you minimize (I see you're on a tablet and I have done that SO many times) or hitting the back button instead of the other one or the Home button? I have done that too on my tablet. Can you go back to the game and is it totally restarted when you do (back to the title page) or is it back to the level page? Let me know! Thanks for writing and have a great day.

• Jason_M_Raus
    Jason_M_Raus Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Jason. I will ask about this. It does not do that for my game, and I regularly minimize Candy Crush (and the other games) to answer questions here on King Care, or to go check my email. Can I ask if you are hitting the Close All when you minimize (I see you're on a tablet and I have done that SO many times) or hitting the back button instead of the other one or the Home button? I have done that too on my tablet. Can you go back to the game and is it totally restarted when you do (back to the title page) or is it back to the level page? Let me know! Thanks for writing and have a great day.

I am actually using a desktop but as there was not an option for that I couldn't select it.  I am sure I am not hitting the close all button I watched it happen yesterday just to make sure I wasn't hitting the close all button.  I minimized the window saw it go to my taskbar and become bold and then it closed about 1 or 2 seconds afterward. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?