Level 3498

Options
Benjamin541
Benjamin541 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi Why has everyone got different amount of moves on this level... some have 25 some have 16 and i have 18... Can someone explain this please? Getting tired of having to come on here to complain... all levels change every week.. this is not fair... ? Maybe time to stop playing i think :(

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Benjamin541, please don't get tired of coming here and complaining because that's what the community is for.  We are gathering information on these levels that keep changing the number of moves.  I am going to add your message to the list and hopefully the studio does something to correct this soon.

• Benjamin541
    Benjamin541 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thank you... I think if everyone has the same amount of moves and everyone has 16 then fine... but  what annoys me is I will get past on 18 moves then the people chasing me (which is the only reason i play haha) get 25 totally unfair. Thanks for you answer.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Well Benjamin, look at it this way.  You pass a level with 18 moves so that makes you a very good player to be able to see what moves to make to clear a level.  But then along comes your friend who did it with 25 moves so who is the better player?  I think you are!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?