Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played the baking thing 5/6 attained-6 baking. Played Delilah's star quest-finished at #3 with just over 6 hours left. Next day format changed. All progress gone on quests.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Let's try to do this - the next time you see the challenge and see what position you are in, please try to do a print screen but it has to be just as it was ending. Then you can upload it here so I can get a better idea of what's going on.
I know what the baking thing is! That's Rami and Didi! They start out as babies and you have to keep collecting certain candy colors to feed them. Then you have to wait forever until you can feed them again. This past week it was Rami and the week before it was Didi. So I am going to assume that it might be Didi again this week. Keep an eye on this because a lot of players are saying that they complete 5/6 and when they go back into the game at a later time it's completed and you have to watch Didi grow up and then a treasure chest will appear. You click on the treasure chests and it opens up and gives you rewards. If, by some chance, your treasure chest is open already click on it anyway because the rewards are still there.
I believe it was around level 200-but can’t find the quests
I know I had to be number 3 at the end but can’t find the challenge- it was Delilah’s collect stars. The baking thing was collect so many blue and then bake a muffin or pie. I had collected 5 out 6 steps. Number 6 was baking when I went to bed. Couldn’t find that either in the morning.
Hi Maria, sorry to hear that this happened to you. I'm not sure what the baking thing is. Could you give me more details or upload a print screen? If I am thinking of the same star thing you have to still be #3 when the game ends. To qualify for the reward, you must have been in the top 3 on the Leader Board at the exact time when the challenge finished. It cannot be at any point during the event. When it ends, you will be able to see where you ranked and then the rewards will be paid out. If you didn’t wait until the event ended, then you might have been bumped down in the rankings by others who played to the end. Please keep this in mind for future challenges!