Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1336 and my cousin is on level 260. He always gets the option to participate in Space Race with Dexter against other players. I never get that option to participate in that tournament. Why? Is it only available to the lower levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you Elsa. That sucks. I have played it when my cousin is out running an errand or something and it totally is cool.
Hi Bernice, this challenge is still in its testing phase so players are chosen randomly to test it out and they monitor it. This new challenge has not been working properly so I don't foresee it being offered to everyone in the near future. You might get the next challenge and become a tester for it!