Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the JACKPOT...so where is the JACKPOT winnings? I shouldn't have to work this hard, too receive jackpot perks. I do have screenshot.WHATS THE PROMBLEM!!???!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda, I'm soooooo sorry to see that you never heard from anyone. I am creating a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and not getting the rewards. I will add this message to the list.
once again, correspondance from you guys with no damn answer. I sent you the damn screenshot, still have not resolved, answered, or gave me the JACKPOT PRIZES... WHAT A JOKE THIS STUPID SITE IS. NEVER BEEN SO ANNOYED AT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE. JOKE JOKE JOKE... ZERO RATING
What 3 years of GLITCH??!!!!
Hi Linda, I believe that a glitch has been reported regarding the jackpot. Could you please upload the screenshot here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?