Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have finished all the levels on candy crush saga on facebook when are more levels going to be added.please advise
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thanks for the info.
Hi Jason, a new episode is released every Wednesday. Congratulations to you for making it to the top! Have you tried the other Candy Crush games while you are waiting for new levels? I play all of them because I also complete the new episode pretty quickly. Also they just released Diamond Diaries that you might enjoy playing too.