Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just today, I'm sure I finished in first place by 6 games. I received no notice that the weekly game had reset nor any indication that I had won. This is not the first time this has happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Erickka53,
To qualify for the reward, you must have been in the top 3 on the Leader Board at the exact time when the challenge finished. It cannot be at any point during the event. When it ends, you will be able to see where you ranked and then the rewards will be paid out. If you didn’t wait until the event ended, then you might have been bumped down in the rankings by others who played to the end. Please keep this in mind for future challenges!