Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi i was playing the game and suddenly a golden pig came out.
I was trying to off the game but then it just read my finger print and purchase the gold bar.
Can I please get a refund for that?
Thank you
Regards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi April,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue. Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve.. there is a link to a form at the bottom :
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Sorry for the inconvenience
JustPlaying