Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have beaten this level twice and the game will not advance to the next level. I saved my progress and deleted the app, reinstalled but still not working. I have contacted support, but The Bot seems to think I’m having trouble passing the level!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jacqueline, sorry for the delay in responding. Please let me know if you are seeing stars on that level. Your avatar might be stuck on that level.