Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have permanently turned on my mute button because I don't want to hear that baby crying anymore. I am 79 years old, have no babies, my children and grandchildren have no babies. I don't want anymore Pampers ads!!!!?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Viv, I'm so sorry to hear that you are one of the random players that are getting the ads. Supposedly it's a testing thing. What tablet are you using to play the game? I had an Android tablet and got the ads. Now I'm playing on an iPad and not getting them.