Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Needs to be an option. Fish interfere with set-ups and do more harm than good in non-jelly levels. Frustration level is rising and I am ready to quit playing all together. Why don't you give us a choice to use or not?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi deraysa, I know that there are glitches with the jelly fish and they have been reported to the studio. I am not sure that giving an option to use it or not might be on the top of their priority list at the moment but perhaps in the future they might make that option. Thanks for offering this suggestion.