Still can't play Candy Crush Saga on Edge with the flashing black screen.

Options
megadebz
megadebz Posts: 9 Level 2

Can't play on Edge. Play on Firefox but only ever get to Day 1 on the rewards page. Cone on King, get it all sorted

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Megadebz, sorry for your problems. Unfortunately just because something comes with microsoft doesn't make it work better. King recommend Google chrome for playing the games on especially as Firefox updated recently :)

• megadebz
    Options

What a rubbish answer. It used to work on Edge, and I don't care what King recommend. I play on the platform I want. If you read the question, it doesn't work properly on firefox either

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I did read the question I am sorry it wasn't clear, several players have reported the game doesn't work so well on Firefox since Mozilla updated it recently. The reason why King recommend a browser is because at this time, that is the one that would mostly work better. Its up to you which browser you use of course. Personally I had trouble with Edge and IE but find most things work on Chrome. Not just games but none game stuff too. Unfortunately they do not make the browsers or make games specifically for certain browsers but with each browser update they seem to add more bells and whistles and that is when things tend to go wrong. Fyi, I don't work for King, I only volunteer but give personal tips as well as the official stuff. 

Can I ask you to try some troubleshooting? If it doesn't work, hey at least you tried it and I will pass it over to the team for you :)

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out

The flash check won't help as the game doesn't run on Flash, but clearing cache and cookies might just stop it. If you have no saved boosters sometimes reinstalling the game can help too. 

As to the day one issue, you can read more about it here.

• megadebz
    Options

Thanks. Tried all the troubleshooting suggestions, but nothing has changed. This prog used to work fine and now it doesn't. I think King should do more to resolve these issues and quickly. I'm not the only one complaining

• Lady_Choo
    Options

HI, I will pass it over to the team and see if they can find out anything. Can I ask what level you are on?  

It seems to be a smaller minority reporting the issue as it was fixed a while back, but clearly there is an issue somewhere. I am adding it to the list now, they should see it early next week :)

• megadebz
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?