Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 3575 in android mobile app. Now I am not moving further. A message showing 'to be continued'. When will I get new levels to play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Veerakishore, a new episode is released every Wednesday and kuddos for you to be at the top! Have you ever tried to play the other 3 match King games - Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga? I play all three because I am also at the top of CC Saga so when I am waiting for a new episode I also play the other 2 games.