Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After 7/18 update my icon changed but kept my level. Signed in with facebook and now show on level 1.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, I can help you with that! You need some troubleshooting. First I want you to clear the history on your iPad. Then shut it down, wait 10 seconds and reopen it. Now open the game and log out of Facebook and then log back in. You should be back to your current level because Facebook saves your progress on their server. If, by some chance, it doesn't come back please write here and I can offer further direction.