Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
16 Moves is not enough. Even with boosters, I cannot pass. I have played at least 100 games and never came close. Please adjust algorithms or significantly increase moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Is impossible. Even with boosters can't do it please help.
Hi Rose Petal, we are notifying King about all questions posted here with complaints about the number of moves. I am going to add your question to it. The studio is looking into it now so let's keep our fingers crossed that they stop doing this.