Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my progress when I connected to Facebook. I was almost at level 1200. Help please!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dee, were you always playing on Facebook or just started playing on Facebook? I can help you get back on track. First I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps from here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have that number, I am going to ask you to complete the form from here: https://care.king.com/en/contact
They can look into your account and get you back on track. Please let me know if and when they resolve this.