Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My mobile phone is out of space so can I download my current level from phone to iPad? My friends send me lives on Facebook but I tap the icon on my cell phone to load and play the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen, are you asking to have your game progress added to your iPad? If so, then yes we can help you with that. First I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # by following the steps here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have your number I am going to ask you to complete the form from here: https://care.king.com/en/contact
Give them your user ID # and tell them what level you were at. They will be able to look into your account and get you back on track.