Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I display publicly my score on YouTube's and on Google ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Willy, there is no data collected for the highest number for the King games. But I do have a suggestion for you! How would you like to post a print screen of this level showing that number? Players do come here and use the search box when they are having difficulty with a level so people just might search for level 2838 and your post would come up with your print screen! How does that sound? I think you'd reach more people here than on Google or YouTube. Did you create a video showing this? If so, you could start your own YouTube channel.
If you need help doing a print screen here is a link to help you do that: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
When you upload your print screen here I should get a message and I will come back here and respond to you.