Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm completing the orders for level 670 but they are not tracked by the game so I'm stuck at this level. Asked a friend to play the level and for him it worked, he's playing on iOS and me on Android.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Andrei, can you please do me a favor and look at the board to see if you got any stars on that level. Sometimes your avatar can get stuck on a level so you need to replay the game. Let me know if you have the stars and if you don't then please write back and I can offer you further direction.