I had an unrelated issue and stopped playing so I deleted my apps but re-installed them close to 2 months ago. When I logged back into my account (linked to Facebook and my King account) all my progress had been saved and I still had the same boosters I had had prior to deleting the apps. After having major issues with both the original Candy Crush and Candy Crush Jelly Saga apps with no resolution no matter what troubleshooting I did, I uninstalled the apps and re-installed them. However this time when I logged in, ALL of my boosters had disappeared including the ones that I had accumulated from my prior uninstallation. I would not have uninstalled the apps if I had known that this would happen as I had not had this issue before. I had been playing a lot these past few weeks so I had accumulated a few different boosters (including some of the ones that came with the game when I originally installed it a couple of years ago) and had been using them up but still had a few left to use. I don’t understand why I was able to access these boosters with no problem with prior uninstallations but this time it was a complete wipe? I’ve seen it explained that boosters are saved to the phone so that they can be accessed offline but I’m hoping there is some explanation as to why there has been this change. Can anything can be done? I would like to continue using both apps but cannot justify paying to replace all of the lost boosters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)