Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Jelly fish used to generate 3 fish, or 3 striped/bomb candies
since I updated I get a measly one fish and if I switch with a stripe it just moves the stripe to one other place!
The update sucks! Is this how it’s supposed to be?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Justinefolds, there is a glitch with this so it wasn't the update that created it. The studio is aware that the fish are no longer turning into 3 and they are trying to find a resolution so please hang in there and hopefully it can be resolved soon.