Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there is no way to beat this level,I watched the videos and there is one thing missing. The frog there is no frog on the iPad,somethings not right ,please fix it ,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nancy, the videos that you are watching are old videos when there was a frog in the level but it seems that they have taken the frog away because I read this message: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-level-1837 and a player said that it was taken away so you might just have to ignore those videos. Let me see if I can find you a newer version. I found you one that was posted here at King Care - https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-doesnt-level-1837-on-candy-crush-have-the-frog-when-starting-to-play-level