Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have connected to Facebook and King account on both phones. Is there any way I can get them back. If I play online on a pc it works perfect. Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Roland, yes you can definitely get them back! First I'd like you to get your user ID # by following the steps from this blog: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have this number I would like you to complete the form from here: https://care.king.com/en/contact
Give them your user ID # and what level you were on. Tell them that your issue is with your mobile devices. They can look into your account and get you back on track! If you get a bot message that is because it is the weekend and no one will be able to answer until Monday.