Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
THERE ARE 2 MONTHS WHICH DISAPPEARED THE DAILY CALENDAR ONLY GAME ON THE COMPUTER DO NOT GAME ON ENDROID I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO RESOLVE YOU ALWAYS I SEND EMAIL TO KING TELL ME TO COME HERE TO ASK HELP
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for the print screens Aldora. I will elevate this to a King Admin to see if she has any information on this.
But not once a day I have disappeared to 2 months
Thanks for posting the print screen here Aldora. So you were referring to the daily spinning wheel. Is that correct? That should only be accessible once per day and it's every 24 hours so if you access it before that time you will get the pink button that doesn't allow you to spin it again. I just checked mine and it looks like your picture because I already did the spin for the day. Is this what you mean or is it something else?
Are you not getting the calendar at all? Or is it being stuck on day 1? Are you getting the daily spinning wheel because you also get a free booster with that. Please update me with information on the issue with the calendar.
Everything you said I had already done and there are 2 months trying to solve it and nothing happens
I'm playing on the computer